Metal Slug 5 PLUS

Neo X

Why would you want this game? It's just a 5 kb hack of an oooooooollllllllddddddd mslug5 rom. The only major difference is the S rom, which is completely different.

I think the only difference is that it has some cheats within the game, like if you press start you turn into fatboy and if you press it again you can change weapons, and is only playable on the kawaks/dev I guess is goods news for the ones that want to play mslug5 on kawaks but can't use the loaders for 1.46 version.

Freakin wahh wahhh wahhh... all you damn babies should really just shut your mouths and hold your negative comments.... something is being offered to you for FREE and you just complain....

no wonder I never post here... and to think this use to be a *GREAT* community.

pffffft....

Freakin wahh wahhh wahhh... all you damn babies should really just shut your mouths and hold your negative comments....  something is being offered to you for FREE and you just complain....

pffffft....

I suggest you do the same !!

just because you like kiddie warez does not mean the rest of us have to be like you.

Freakin wahh wahhh wahhh... all you damn babies should really just shut your mouths and hold your negative comments....  something is being offered to you for FREE and you just complain....

pffffft....

just because you like kiddie warez does not mean the rest of us have to be like you.

Right on. Games should be played as is, not with hacks/cheats that give you endless fat mode/unlimited something...Unless a cheat involves getting hidden features unlocked.

Edited by Agozer

just want to comment, i hate those hacks or cheats enabled patches 4 me those are 4 newbies, but im no discouraging anyone here, just free to post any good info hope some1 just live them alone.. \m/ peace! :angry:

pffffft....

no no no... you have missed the point of my comment. It's not that i enjoy "Kiddie WareZ" (I enjoy the real deal way more), I was only suggesting people stop complaining about downloads that are being offered for FREE. If they don't want them, then don't download them.

And yes.. most neoHacks are pretty lame!