I have always heard of this but im not sure how it works. DO you just get the bleemcast cd, and kind of use it as a boot disk then load up the original playstation game? or do you have to get a playstation game that is already in the bleemcast format or somthing and play it like that?

thanks

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are four versions about, A beta version which playes loads of games, but with either sound or graphics isuues, with a few highly compatible, but offer no memory card support, heres a handy compatability list:

Supported Games

This works by you putting the bleemcast disc in, once the bleemcast logo apears replace the disc with your playstation disc and it should then load the game. It will also play backup games (I use it to play my rare copy of the unreleased game Thrill Kill).

The other three are 1 game only versions which where officially commercially released and play the games flawlessly with memory card support, a blue one wich plays Tekken 3, a green one for Gran Turismo 2 and a purple one for Metal Gear Solid. (If you do manage to get hold of these beware, they require a dedicated memory card as it will format your VMU)

I have the beta version on my FTP if you want it, but I have the three official versions also but no matter how hard I try I cant create an image of them. (prolly cos they are originals) And for some reason I have never come accross them online.

Edited by BobRedthorp

The other three are 1 game only versions which where officially commercially released and play the games flawlessly with memory card support, a blue one wich plays Tekken 3, a green one for Gran Turismo 2 and a purple one for Metal Gear Solid. (If you do manage to get hold of these beware, they require a dedicated memory card as it will format your VMU)

I have the beta version on my FTP if you want it, but I have the three official versions also but no matter how hard I try I cant create an image of them. (prolly cos they are originals) And for some reason I have never come accross them online.

Hmm... what are the problems you are getting trying to make the image file?

I have heard about this before and people not being able to make a iso out of it.

Have you tried the newest versions of BlindRead and Nero?

What about Deamon Tools?

Here are some sites that can help you out..

http://gamecopyworld.com

http://megagames.com