FBAX Skins Thread

2 New multi-image Skins!

This time they are tried and tested and I like the format.

I will follow up today with revised Terry, Mai, Ken and Ryu skins.

Enjoy.

-Raz

Clash of the Titans

This is the main screen

clash1.jpg

This is the loading/menu screen

clash2.jpg

Iori Yagami

This is the main screen

ioripreview2.jpg

This is the loading/menu screen

ioripreview1.jpg

Skin removed, try my skinpack here

Edited by RazorbladeSmile

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good stuff there.

and about the "Ghozt" thing being on there, i was really joking guys.

I feel bad seeing that on there now. makes me feel Yoshi-ish. Plus not everyone uses the "ghost" version. Some people just might want to change out to somethin else.

i know its just a layer, so maybe give people the option of not havin it say "ghozt".

Good work though.

Edited by N3oGhost

i know its just a layer, so maybe give people the option of not havin it say "ghozt".

Good work though.

I've removed it altogether..

I think most pple who use your compile know/respect u anyways.

OK guys..all links to the skins here are unfortunatey removed (host issues).

However if you check my new "skinpack" thread, you will find 1 download there (4 final multi-image skins all new) which will be online for just a couple of days.

Anyone who wants to host the skinpack, please do!

Peace

-Raz.

You guys are making it to hard to pick a skin. Someone hurry! Make a FBAX ramdom skin switcher :D

GLiTcH, my only suggestion is to lose the "loading" and the "ver 2".......and maybe the "ghozt". The reason I say this is....Well, that screen shot is also used for the settings screen. It's more of a "not the game list screen" than a loading screen. The reason I think you should lose the "ver 2" is because........I'll probably want to use it on any newer versions that come out. So the ver 2 text would be a bit obsolete. The reason I say to lose the Ghozt......no disrespect.......Someone might want to use this skin on FBAX B4.1. Sure it's got the spinning cube, but the new skins still look good on it.

Now if this, or a future skin were to be included in a Gh0zt pack. Then I say leave the "Ghozt" and the "ver #" in. Otherwise it would be nice to use it with a different version.

Keep up the good work. Maybe we will get an option to change skins in the next version of FBAX.

OOPS! I forgot to ask where I could dl your skin GLiTcH? Is it on your home page somewhere?

Edited by DugFreez

You guys are making it to hard to pick a skin. Someone hurry! Make a FBAX ramdom skin switcher  :)

GLiTcH, my only suggestion is to lose the "loading" and the "ver 2".......and maybe the "ghozt". The reason I say this is....Well, that screen shot is also used for the settings screen. It's more of a "not the game list screen" than a loading screen. The reason I think you should lose the "ver 2" is because........I'll probably want to use it on any newer versions that come out. So the ver 2 text would be a bit obsolete. The reason I say to lose the Ghozt......no disrespect.......Someone might want to use this skin on FBAX B4.1. Sure it's got the spinning cube, but the new skins still look good on it.

Now if this, or a future skin were to be included in a Gh0zt pack. Then I say leave the "Ghozt" and the "ver #" in. Otherwise it would be nice to use it with a different version.

Keep up the good work. Maybe we will get an option to change skins in the next version of FBAX.

OOPS! I forgot to ask where I could dl your skin GLiTcH? Is it on your home page somewhere?

not yet

working on the preview pic.. but.. i dont know about it.. this is only a test or is it? :D

nopreview.jpg

yea its finall..lol

Edited by GLiTcH