FBAX Skins Thread

i like the pics, but they're too small. when i size them to 640x480, they're blurry. you guys should keep the smaller ones for the previews here, but have a larger pic for people to click on.

this one isn't mine, it's just for an example

svcchaos_copy.jpg

and if someone wanted to get it, they could just click right here.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RazorbladeKiss,

Are still planning on re-doing the first skins you posted?

Yeah...

I have a bunch of skins im gonna repost tomorrow..

I've just done a pretty sweet Rugal/Akuma skin too which changes on the load/menu screen.

Problem is, I have just reinstalled windows at home and have not had the chance to set up my system, and as a result, i cannot upload my zipped skins til tomorrow...

There will be some reconfigured skins, plus some new ones online around 10 am GMT...

I've just done a pretty sweet Rugal/Akuma skin too which changes on the load/menu screen.

I like the idea of a 2 image skin. RazorBladeSmile, I have one late coming suggestion. If the skin image is just featuring 1 or 2 characters on the game list screen. It is probably best to keep them to the right like your first couple of images were. That way they aren't blocked by the game list as much. It looks like on the loading/settings screen you have alot more room to work with.

I'm looking forward to see what you're whipping up for us.

I just noticed it is possable to have 2 different skin images. The bottom.png is what shows on the game list screen. The background.png shows in the setup screen and when launching. I'm now using an image made by RazorBladeSmile.........his first Mai post, as the main image. I then have GLiTcH's, Marvel, Capcom, SNK image as the setup, and launch screen. I figured the skinners had noticed this, but I'm suprized nobody has made a 2 image skin.

LOL, i didnt know that!

:):lol:

thanks for the tip!

It is probably best to keep them to the right like your first couple of images were. That way they aren't blocked by the game list as much. It looks like on the loading/settings screen you have alot more room to work with

Yup. I hear you..think of my previous skins as betas! I have two new multi-screen skins for you all tomorrow and they are both a lot better, as im sure you will agree.

Now if only i could remove that damn cube...

It is probably best to keep them to the right like your first couple of images were. That way they aren't blocked by the game list as much. It looks like on the loading/settings screen you have alot more room to work with

Yup. I hear you..think of my previous skins as betas! I have two new multi-screen skins for you all tomorrow and they are both a lot better, as im sure you will agree.

Now if only i could remove that damn cube...

Well if your makin your own compile, then take a look at the personal acheivment thread. i give pretty decent instructions as to how i pulled it off.

Unless you didnt know that there is a v2 of my compile.......then get that. it has the cube gone and crc check is disabled.

but i hear you if your all about doin it yourself!

oh and if you figure anything out or add stuff to yours.....please let us all know.