FBAX Skins Thread

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to sound like a noob, but how do I get these skins and apply them? The previews look great! I only have one small suggestion. The highlighted area where the preview image sets in FBAX. It looks fine until a vertical game shot is there. Anyway to make the skins without that area?

Not to sound like a noob, but how do I get these skins and apply them? The previews look great! I only have one small suggestion. The highlighted area where the preview image sets in FBAX. It looks fine until a vertical game shot is there. Anyway to make the skins without that area?

i took that out :angry:

You can take that part off by simply removing the bottom.png image!

OOPs - My bad, seems that you actually do need the bottom.png else it doesn't load....thats what happens to me anyway!...if you have an image application, just edit bottom.jpg to a transparent image...if you need a transparent one makin just let me know.

Edited by RazorbladeSmile

These skins should look ok with preview images in FBAX but again I haven't tested it yet...let me know guys...

Hope you like the logo too!

I do like the logo! As for the preview image area.......I don't like it. FBAXGhost supports 507 games. Alot of them are vertical shooters. This causes a problem since the preview area is "set" for a horozonal game. It looks........well...bad. if you left the preview image area solid it would look alot better.

Another problem with your skin is that your new preview.png is a neo geo logo. As I said not all games in FBAX are Neo Geo games. Most of the ones without images are other brand of games. Not a big prob, but I figured I would mention it.

Good work on the images, I'm love'n Mai.

i took that out :lol:

Well, it seems to still be there in FBAXGhost v2. I found a way to get rid of it, but it would be nice to have it fixed for everyone. I love the pic. Nice mix of Cap, Marvel, and SNK.

I just noticed it is possable to have 2 different skin images. The bottom.png is what shows on the game list screen. The background.png shows in the setup screen and when launching. I'm now using an image made by RazorBladeSmile.........his first Mai post, as the main image. I then have GLiTcH's, Marvel, Capcom, SNK image as the setup, and launch screen. I figured the skinners had noticed this, but I'm suprized nobody has made a 2 image skin.