The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

ME!

so, did anybody get this game yet? it came out yesturday, the 22nd. if im right, it comes out on the ps2, x-box and pc. i'll probably get it for the pc, since i havent gotten a pc game in like forever. it looks pretty tight. the thing is, you need an up to date video card to play this one. your card has to support T&L, which i beleive stands for tecture and lairing. you also need about 800mb of harddrive space. that's for the full install but i dont know if the game has a minimum install. so, let me know if you guys are going to get this one and when you do, maybe you could tell us all what you think of it.:(:

ps- here's a link to a "short" review and some screen shots : http://www.gamezone.com/gamesell/p18670.htm

It looks allright.

But i always wait for gamemasters review a very trustworthy magazine.

It comes out tommorw i think.

Ill be full of information in the next week.

Write im of to play mohaa online and to get my asse whupped!

The GBA version sucks like Monica Lewinsky at a Bill Clinton look-a-like contest. It is rubbish. I hope the next gen versions are better.

definately man! from what ive been reading so far, it looks to be a really good game. i've also read that the game follows the books alot more then the movie did, which is very good. here's the idea, its a third person type of game. you choose which charater you want to be, frodo, aragorn, or gandalf. whoever you choose, you have the rest of the characters right by your side(controled by the computer). i think you have the choice of changing characters at the end of each mission, if you want. you then get to travel through incredibly, detailed environments solving puzzles and fighting orcs, black riders etc. sounds sweat!:) i'll probably pick it up this weekend. the price is $45 dollars us. i hope it turns out to be worth the money.:(:

hmmmmmmmph i have seen the pics it doesn´t seem a gr8 deal just another 3d game, i suppose that just for being based in Tolkien´s books is enough for the fans to buy it, hope it isn´t the same bull**** as always of another license wasted, :(:

Like 80% of star wars games. the only good ones are dark forces on pc and the rtie fighter one and not forgeting.

Super star wars on the snes, empir and jedi were messy and to hard if you ask me:bounce:

Like 80% of star wars games. the only good ones are dark forces on pc and the rtie fighter one and not forgeting.

Super star wars on the snes, empir and jedi were messy and to hard if you ask me:bounce:

Jedi Knight II is pretty good too. I agree though, the last great star wars games on PC were the Tie Fighter and X-wing games. They rocked. I liked all the Super star wars series of games on the Snes too though. I like my games hard :yeah: