Who was XXLEnigma

Cominus

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I was bored last night so I checked summoned up all the posts by Eugen Popovici - this guy was audacious! The nerve of the guy, posting up "hey what happened to all the posts?" and then casting aspersions on Magnis by claiming that he was on-line when it happened....the day after he deleted all the posts!

I'm glad I didn't meet that guy when I was here as I would probably have pissed him off and then I'd be getting spam attacked and so on.

By the way? Was emulforums the same as 1emulation or was it a different forum? If so, is it still around?

Edited by random guy

He's even threatened to kill me a ton of times and would spam my PM box calling me the "n" word. (the racial slur)

Wow. Talk about misplaced priorities. What a moron! After reading that thread, I'd conclude that he's mentally defective.

I mean, you have to be a real loser and/or totally insane to take online forums (or just stuff on the Internet for that matter) so seriously.

He's in the Army? Wow, "I didn't know they stacked crap that high!" This guy's behavior reminds me of the Farva character in Super Troopers. "I WANT A LITER OF COLA!" ;)

Such a pity that these kind of people's mother's didn't have medical plans that included abortion. (If you can identify which comic said that, you'll get a prize :angry: )

Hey Weirdanzeige, do you know exactly what rank he holds?

actually, he was banned by that ban addict Goku at Romshare Forums(who I'm thankful is banned) because he posted a site that had ps2 isos and crap like think(think it was suprnova)

Yeah. That's true. He posted this:

At this little site you can get PSX, PS2, Dreamcast ISOs YES THIS IS FOR REAL

A friend of myn just sent me this in a email checked it out and it works fine, so for all you people who don't know how to use anything other then the web as your #1 source for ISOs here you go and enjoy.

Please note that it's against the rules at romshare to post something like this.

Later, he made some posts that were very unpleasant...

I will point out, however, that Goku was an ass, also made some unpleasant posts, and ended up being no better than xxl.

Edited by iq_132

Such a pity that these kind of people's mother's didn't have medical plans that included abortion. (If you can identify which comic said that, you'll get a prize  :angry: )

i think its preacher but sorry for taking us off topic, i agree with what people said at the time, forget about him, he wants you to talk about him, he thinks he an all powerful internet ANACHIRST.

hey, are you allow anachists in the army ;)?

Such a pity that these kind of people's mother's didn't have medical plans that included abortion. (If you can identify which comic said that, you'll get a prize  :lol: )

i think its preacher but sorry for taking us off topic, i agree with what people said at the time, forget about him, he wants you to talk about him, he thinks he an all powerful internet ANACHIRST.

hey, are you allow anachists in the army :)?

No. Not preacher. It's George Carlin in his 2002 HBO special "Complaints and Grievances."

Actual quote:

"Here are some more musical vermin whose mothers we wished had had medical plans that included abortion."