Who was XXLEnigma

Cominus

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All information about him can be found here...

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...?showtopic=2511

It's funny how you mentioned him, he is still threating to come back THIS MONTH. This is the the 3rd year he'll continue doing this. The man has no life. You'll know when it is him because he is a freak of nature. If he does come back, you'll know what I'll do. If he even sets foot on this forum or tries something on other forums with this site, it will be his last. He's already mass banned on this entire server.

Eugen Popovici = A person you never want to be on the internet. Just about everyone know's everything about him on all the emulation forums. He's caused more problems that we can count. He's also a backstabber and was a once a moderator here.

Whoa, I can't believe I just read through that whole saga! But it was captivating. Eugen Popovici wasn't that guy who spammed 1emulation recently? I seem to remember that was a different story.

Anyway, I know I'm fairly new here, but it's hard to believe that anybody could accuse our beloved GameCop of some of the things Eugen Popovici was claiming...although if it were me, I'd bloody well give him a virus!

(Edit: on reflection I wouldn't really, but I would be rather cheesed off)

Edited by random guy

All information about him can be found here...

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...?showtopic=2511

It's funny how you mentioned him, he is still threating to come back THIS MONTH. This is the the 3rd year he'll continue doing this. The man has no life. You'll know when it is him because he is a freak of nature. If he does come back, you'll know what I'll do. If he even sets foot on this forum or tries something on other forums with this site, it will be his last. He's already mass banned on this entire server.

Eugen Popovici = A person you never want to be on the internet. Just about everyone know's everything about him on all the emulation forums. He's caused more problems that we can count. He's also a backstabber and was a once a moderator here.

I can tell you that he is also banned on the romshare forums. Most likely because of his childish temper tantrums.

actually, he was banned by that ban addict Goku at Romshare Forums(who I'm thankful is banned) because he posted a site that had ps2 isos and crap like think(think it was suprnova)

He also did many other thing behind the scenes with Goku. He was PM'ing him a lot trying to cause problems. He was also making a lot of useless topics and never read the rules. He didn't do as many bad things in EmuChina then here and Arcade@Home. I've heard a lot of crazy junk though from a ton of forums. One to note is that he posted pro-nazi stuff on DCEmulation and got his ass way banned on the forum. I also must note he is in the US Military as well which makes it even sadder.

He's also a drama queen on forums, always trying to make people feel sorry for him. He would make a huge thread that he is LEAVING the forum FOREVER and he then would come back in a week just to make people feel bad for him. The guy is a freak.

Sometimes he would cause problems and get us spam attacked or some messed up stuff. It's happened numerous occasions. He's even threatened to kill me a ton of times and would spam my PM box calling me the "n" word. (the racial slur) Some people have even told me they traced him and gotten all his information, full name, address, etc. So I warn all you spammers, don't spam because your asking for trouble from everyone on this site and other sites you may ever go to.