• 7 months later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
yes but you can't play the disc's on gc yet so you're better off making use of a 4.7gb dvdr and fill it with as many iso's it can fit and play from your pc.

Just To Let Everyone Know U Can Play Disk THAT have Been Burned (Backups ) On Gamecube and without a modchip . only certain disk work tho,cause the gamecube is picky on which media it reads. alot of people say that the ritek disk work best and are the most compatible, thats what i use,and they work great. u can find them at www.staples.com staples brand mini dvd's made by ritek

check out www.codejunkies.com look for a product called the sd media launcher i bought one and it allows u to play gamecube hombrew,emulators,backups etc.... and u dont need a modchip great product

Edited by Sandra V

• 5 months later...
90% of that software is on consolevision.com

the Broadband adaptor is a little box that plugs into the bottom of your GC and gives you a network port

a crossover cable (Also called Patch Cable) is simply a CAT5 cables with the wires inside reversed on one side

yeah. ok :o

• 2 years later...

haha! This is a sticky so I get away with gravedigging! I was about to make a thread but it would be kinda pointless.

Anyway, Is there a better way to play backups now? Burning them to mini-dvds or something? I have a few but I'm sure you need some kind of software mod at least if not a chip. It seems like most of the stuff required to play backups mentioned are hard to find now. I can't find SD media launcher anywhere.

Get yourself a mod chip, there are some very simple ones, minimal or no soldering required. Either that, or get yourself a Wii -- softmoddable & plays gc games (off sd, hdd, or whatever).

+ HI SHIBA :P

this is pretty useless, but there are also a number of games you can zip up with .rar and burn it onto a CD-R/RW so that its easier for use with emulators, so far i've only tested this with Zelda - Wind Waker, Mario Kart Double Dash. Can't remember the file size, but if anyone is interested, i can try this again.

• Robert locked and unlocked this topic
  • Robert locked this topic
  • Robert unpinned this topic