Hope You Enjoyed the Ride

N3oGhost

Well, according to this thread on some load of crap message board, the people that broke the FBAx licence by including the newer games in a public build are going to continue FBAx by themselves.

Who does this guy think he is? Load of crap message board? I was going to go over there and yell at him but I'm too lazy to sign up to the board. Okay, fair enough he'd be pissed off at the news, but what do WE have to do with it? Why take it out on us?

Well, I hope he reads this, and if he does, he should click on this link here

He's just the guy that did most of the work for FBAx.

Some of you need to learn what the word respect means....

Personally I'd rather take his word on things since he has actually released a working emu, than some retard on the net that claims he can do it.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, according to this thread on some load of crap message board, the people that broke the FBAx licence by including the newer games in a public build are going to continue FBAx by themselves.

Who does this guy think he is? Load of crap message board? I was going to go over there and yell at him but I'm too lazy to sign up to the board. Okay, fair enough he'd be pissed off at the news, but what do WE have to do with it? Why take it out on us?

Well, I hope he reads this, and if he does, he should click on this link here

Thanks. You are my new best friend. Ever.

Edited by Tmaul

Hey Tmaul, welcome to our "load of crap message board".

By the way, your the one that made US more public than what we were by posting a link to this board.

And the 2 jerky boys that rocked the boat arent a part of this board. The Artik dude came on, posted his links *(just like he did to you ) and pretty much vanished.

All right, Tmaul, I didn't mean any disrespect, I know you would be angry at having your baby taken away from you, but as N30Ghost said;

It makes it seem like Yoshi is part of our family, the dude hasnt even posted here and the other guy only has like 3-5 posts and they were all about their compile on that thread.

We had nothing to do with it. In fact, this thread (before my bluntness) was sympathetic to your plight, whilst being nasty to the other compilers.

Anyway I hope you stick around, and you'll see that this is far from a "load of crap message board"!!

wow, with the one post here, mr. tmaul, i think i've seen you here more than that other place. i know of yoshihiro, but i've never seen him here, and his 'work's nothing impressive. indeed, it wouldn't have been a big deal if that guy hadn't wanted to diss lantus like that. it seems that the crossover floodgates are open around here, but i wanted to say that while i indeed went over to the dark side, i thank you for your kickass emulators. i know it sucks to have your work treated like this (trust me, i do), but i hope it's not going to stunt your motivation too much. there are a lot of people who do respect your wishes (i was one for quite a while before i gave in) and they shouldn't suffer for it. if you were going to kick back a while anyway, well, that's cool.