Hope You Enjoyed the Ride

N3oGhost

hehe after hating him for what he did and now you're friends, weird how things turn out :)

well i tried his version and i'm happy he has the crc/size disabled but man your name being all over the damn emu is annoying. also you didn't have a complete bios zip and the region option barely changable.

i'd say keep close to the normal but kill the cube. nice mai background btw

Edited by Prican25

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe after hating him for what he did and now you're friends, weird how things turn out :)

well i tried his version and i'm happy he has the crc/size disabled but man your name being all over the damn emu is annoying. also you didn't have a complete bios zip and the region option barely changable.

i'd say keep close to the normal but kill the cube. nice mai background btw

I thought id figure out who this guy was, so i agreed to speak with him and the other.

He claims to be able to handle the load of converting new builds over to xbox.

There are a lot of other things he wishes to add as well and he seems to believe he can pull it off.

All we can do is wait. If this is as far is it goes, then i suppose we can hate cause ultimately he may have killed fbax.

that would not be good.

i wouldn't say killed off. theres only one other neogeo game (one worthless to gloat about) and in due time lantus will make a new one.

btw i hope this guy can make a english pack next time cuz i don't know jack sh*t of french hehe.

YOSHIHIRO/artik it would be nice if you could share your info on how you got rid of the damn cube and how you did the crc/size disable :)

Edited by Prican25

looks like u guys pissed them off even a bit more

Well, according to this thread on some load of crap message board, the people that broke the FBAx licence by including the newer games in a public build are going to continue FBAx by themselves.

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...opic=5318&st=10

This probably means that lantus and myself are no longer needed, as them am bestest.

kthnx.

read the whole post here http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?sho...pic=176759&st=0

sucks and keeps getting worse :P

lets get this right, this would've never happend if it was for artik. so thank him

further more, Tmual is only claiming from what he read here but as we don't know this Artik guy how the hell do we know he can really make it?

on top of that, it was loud and clear that lantus didn't want any posts of the compiled fbax on his forum and X-S forum so why the hell bother reading about it here and then biatch about it over there with bullsh*t thoughts.

Edited by Prican25

Yea that was a weak move to even post a link to this forum on X-S. Might as well advertise it to the world.

Weak.

It makes it seem like Yoshi is part of our family, the dude hasnt even posted here and the other guy only has like 3-5 posts and they were all about their compile on that thread.

Edited by N3oGhost

Well, according to this thread on some load of crap message board, the people that broke the FBAx licence by including the newer games in a public build are going to continue FBAx by themselves.

Who does this guy think he is? Load of crap message board? I was going to go over there and yell at him but I'm too lazy to sign up to the board. Okay, fair enough he'd be pissed off at the news, but what do WE have to do with it? Why take it out on us?

Well, I hope he reads this, and if he does, he should click on this link here

well i careless what most of those moron think, lantus simply said hes taking a break from it all so will just have to wait for it.

btw, has anyone been able to get in the fbax topic at X-S? its says its moved yet i get an error when trying to view it. not that i really care but just wanna know if anyone else gets an error