Test Your IQ

Cominus

Congratulations, Art!

Your IQ score is 135

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Tickle's Classic IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each set of those questions, which reveals the way your brain processes information.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior.

This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

What a crock of crap. I hate vocabulary.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking into account that english isn't my native language and I use the metric system, I did quite well in that test.

But as Gryph said, these tests are useless... People shouldn't be rated with IQ tests at all.

Congratulations, anonymous!

Your IQ score is 136

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

Find out more in your personalized 15-page IQ Report. You'll discover:

Your hidden intellectual strengths

How your IQ compares to others

Exercises to improve your IQ

Complete answers to all the questions

i say bull that he got 190 lets see the proof this is what is shown prove it i highly doubt it copy and paste it like i did then i will believe you.