Test Your IQ

Cominus

I found this kool little IQ test it said i had an IQ of 109, whatever that means, i think 130 is considerd genius and they got othere little test to see what you "chakara" door is open and stuff (naruto anime fans should know what this is) Post what you IQ is. :)

Test your IQ

Edited by Cominus

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

135, and it called me a "Facts Curator." They say your Emotional Quotient is more important than your IQ.

Guess I'll go look up this Chakra test. Anyway, looks like this is still EMode, although they changed the name of the site to Tickle.

EDIT: Chakra test results:

James, your most positive energy is flowing from your Fourth Chakra

This chakra is located in the center of your chest, near your heart. The fourth chakra represents higher emotions, such as love, tenderness, and compassion. In your case, this chakra appears to be clear and unblocked so that positive energy can flow from it freely. Radiating positive energy from your fourth chakra indicates that you've cultivated higher wisdom concerning the important life lessons associated with this energy center. You're apt to possess an emotional maturity and depth that allows you to empathize with others. Whether you're interacting with strangers or the people closest to you, your fourth chakra conveys the kind of true compassion that can set others at ease.

Whether they're allowing positive energy to flow or preventing it from doing so, all seven of your body's chakras contribute to how you are feeling on a day-to-day basis. When they're balanced, you feel energized and at the top of your game. When they're unbalanced, you may feel tired or 'off'.

While we have focused on identifying the one chakra that allows your positive energy to flow most freely, we have also discovered the ways your other six chakras are handling the passage of energy.

Edited by Ramsus

Here was mine

Your IQ score is 109

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Damn cheaters always copying off my paper.

Daniel, your most positive energy is flowing from your Third Chakra

This chakra is located in your solar plexus, which is just below the breastbone. The third chakra represents one's ability to honor and accept the self. In your case, this chakra appears to be clear and unblocked so that positive energy can flow from it freely. Radiating positive energy from your third chakra indicates that you've cultivated higher wisdom concerning the important life lessons associated with this energy center. You're apt to treat yourself with kindness. You're also likely to forgive your mistakes rather than dwell on them unnecessarily.

Whether they're allowing positive energy to flow or preventing it from doing so, all seven of your body's chakras contribute to how you are feeling on a day-to-day basis. When they're balanced, you feel energized and at the top of your game. When they're unbalanced, you may feel tired or 'off'.

While we have focused on identifying the one chakra that allows your positive energy to flow most freely, we have also discovered the ways your other six chakras are handling the passage of energy.

Edited by Cominus

Congratulations, Albert D.!

Your IQ score is 111

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Inventive Inquisitor. You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This means you are a creative thinker and are uniquely good at teaching others through experiences. You are also a great improviser and very good at handling change.

...completely untrue Edited by Weirdanzeige