kof2k3 on kawaks 1.48 dev keyboard problems

meg

Hey, I find it very difficult to do hcf and hcb moves in kof2002 and 2003. It is possible but it is not smooth like in the older roms in the kof series. I'm just wondering if the roms i got is corrupted. I don't think there is anything wrong with my keyboard as i can do those moves normally in the other kof. Plz help me and reply.

hmmz, I heard of a p1 rom patch for the kof2002 to fix the keyboard problems but oh wells ur right i really should get a joystick. Do you know which ones are good? I've seen the namco ones around and the xtreme ones but i don't know much about joysticks. If anyone can suggest which joystick to get it would be really helpful and include prices (currency as well).

Thanks

I'd suggest that you buy a Microsoft Sidewinder gamepad, though some people disagree with me here. Gravis GamePad Pro maybe? Some people drool over X-Arcade...Important note: Don't buy a joystick.

Edited by Agozer

? Why not a joystick? i thought it'll be good since you get used to it so you can go arcade and whip everyone =) I've been away from kof for a while but i remember in 98 to 2000 that theres some tricky combos to pull off with the joystick(jhun and hinaka for example)

? Why not a joystick? i thought it'll be good since you get used to it so you can go arcade and whip everyone =) I've been away from kof for a while but i remember in 98 to 2000 that theres some tricky combos to pull off with the joystick(jhun and hinaka for example)

Yes, an arcade joystick is good, but not a "normal" joystick.