X-Arcade Joystick

jbenner

Does anyone here have one. I'm about to buy one but I would like to hear some imput from anyone that has one since they are kinda pricey. I mainly want it for emulation on my PC, Capcom vs SNK 2 on my XBox and Street Fighter III on my Dreamcast. Of course if there are any cheaper or better alternatives I would love to look into those as well.

There have already been atleast 2 topics on this so I think the mods might shut this down.

But since I'm a nice guy, I'll help anway. The Mass ProStick is better. I don't own either one, but from what I hear the Mass ProStick is way cooler. If I hadn't have found my Sidewinder, I would have probably bought one of those.

Next time, use the search function. :$$$: You won't get the admins all hotty-totty about starting a duplicate topic.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

thank you very much!!, ive been wanting an X-Arcade stick forever now, but couldnt afford it, now ill just buy this thingy instead!! it looks pretty cool and alot more user servicable!

ooooo...look at all the colorful buttons....ohhhhh.....must.....press....button......

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/dubdub.php

AHHHH I PRESSED THE WRONG BUTTON!!! LOOK AT WHAT THAT BUTTON DOES!! AHHHH!!!! MAKE IT STOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!

hehe...sorry for the random burst of stupidity, this topic is going to get shut down anyway...

thank you very much!!, ive been wanting an X-Arcade stick forever now, but couldnt afford it, now ill just buy this thingy instead!! it looks pretty cool and alot more user servicable!

ooooo...look at all the colorful buttons....ohhhhh.....must.....press....button......

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/dubdub.php

AHHHH I PRESSED THE WRONG BUTTON!!! LOOK AT WHAT THAT BUTTON DOES!! AHHHH!!!! MAKE IT STOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!

hehe...sorry for the random burst of stupidity, this topic is going to get shut down anyway...

No problem.

I guess this thread will probably be shut down, we can go crazy in here! :$$$:

and...WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Gonads and strife!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

/me starts to play Kenny G and Michael Bolton songs