FBAx B4 - Help and Downloads

cam

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i only didn't mention him cuz i didn't want ppl to bug him while hes working on it eg: requesting for the emu and constant im's of "is it working yet?"

i normally get the daily "is the p1 out yet" by many ppl and it annoys me (except for n3ogh0st) at times so didn't want him to end up in the same manner.

Edited by Prican25

I think i tried it all. Even took the S RAM suggestion from Mr. X and also changed the location of the #define code on neogeo.h.

same results.

Using Unibios, the Jukebox function works!!!! lol we got kof2k3 Soundtrack for xbox!

Also the Dip settings using unibios shows the rom header as //K.O.F.0.3.//

seems close but no cigar.

I think i tried it all. Even took the S RAM suggestion from Mr. X and also changed the location of the #define code on neogeo.h.

same results.

Using Unibios, the Jukebox function works!!!! lol we got kof2k3 Soundtrack for xbox!

Also the Dip settings using unibios shows the rom header as //K.O.F.0.3.//

seems close but no cigar.

Very weird, the game works well on PC, just use the romset kof2003.zip with 8 C roms (8 Mb each) & 4 V roms (4 Mb each) : Blah

Edited by Prican25

N3o Ghost, you think it's something in the code that's causing the game to reset, right? Hopefully someone will figure it out.

The way I see it, we're a hell of a lot closer to getting it working now than we've ever been; it's great to see someone say they're working on the game that you can actually BELIEVE is working on the rom and not just bullshitting. Thanks for your hard work....hopefully it's going to pay off soon!! :D

Lee

Yea, i have no alternative but to think it has something to do with the code. Im thinkin there might be some other files that "Normally" are automatically updated when you make changes to the neo_run.cpp and/or neogeo.h files, but for some reason are not being updated..........

ah hell then again if they werent being updated i would see the conflict when compiling (like i did when i first started adding drivers and hadnt changed the driverlist.h file)

its just so strange that the rom keeps reseting the way it does, unibios allows you to hear the rom sound files via Jukebox function, and the unibios dipsettings detects the rom as being kof2k3 "k.o.f.0.3".

also when i use unibios, if i select Arcade mode and push Select (coin) really fast while its loading, i get to hear the coin sound before it restarts....lol

very frustrating indeed.