Intro Removers?

Well, intros are not really a problem since most games don't have any, but for the titles that do (such at Fatal Fury MOTW) where could I get a intro remover? Is there a particular tool to use or do I have to find a patch for each game.

PS I did check megagames/dccopyworld but they have none.

yeah they have those intro removers at "megagames.com" i think, check some old posts under the thread titles "echelon isos" there should be some info there, and have you gotten those iso's to work for you? Because i havent, for me the intro screen pops up and then i press start and the dc menu comes up. is there some way that you're supposed to get them to work?

I've got my iso's to work fine, but the intro's annoy me. Your disc may be the source of the game resetting to the menu. Either the disc is old or you may need a boot disc to start the games.

play it safe, and boot them on VGA, they look sharper and 95% of games support it

as for the intro removers, they are very hard to find, especially if their not Echelon intros, Echelon intro removers are the easiest ones to find, ive always found them using megagames or google

Who is the intro for? What happens in it? Ill see if i can find it for you

hmm, what game was it?

everything should look amazingly clear, its virtually High Definition

The only reason it might have looked pixelated is because when you view it on a lo-res TV (their ALL lo-res beleive it or not, expect high-def, S-Video is slightly higher than normal, etc.) then it blurs everything and it doesnt look like pixels, on the VGA its so sharp nothing is blurred.

Im guessing it was a game that wasnt really ment for VGA, or your VGA box is crappy or something

F@$$%! echelon, he had me beliving he "s@@#" nuts, i just re-burned one of his game in the "disc" at once fomat and it worked, cuz i used to do in in the track at once, cuz thats how i used to get it to work. i guess it was my crappy cds "imatation" that made some games not work....why must they toy with me..... :$$$:

no dude, TAO causes SOOOOO many problems, NEVER use TAO unless you have to (which is only if your stuck with a crappy burner)

ALWAYS USE DAO

The newer Imation CDs that are being sold are very good, they just use a new forumula junk that the DC (and many other devices) have trouble reading because its so thick its almost a CDRW....god ive said that so many times...

to Test if your CDs are good or not, burn a regular audio CD with one and throw that in, if THAT doesnt work, chances are they are crappy, either that, or your going to have to try multiple times to get things to boot whenever you burn on them