Online Gaming Forum?

Alpha

Should we add a Online Gaming forum?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Don't need it. Topics about online gaming should be in their respective systems forum.

As for the Pinball forum, I posted a guide etc.........I can't help it if almost all the users on this forum are Neo Geo basket cases. Most of even the console forums are filled with posts about arcade fighting game ports, should change this from 1Emulation.com to 1Arcadefightingemulation.com, I mean cmon what's the ONLY games that get pinned in Current Affairs as "News"? Neo Geo fighting games, nothing else, and there are just as large of followings for other genres, series and hardware, if not larger. *shrugs*

Delete the Pinball forums if you want, but that kills a part of the diversity on these forums. (Even if it hasn't seen much use) If all that was left was Arcade.......I'd leave. (Not a threat, just making a point.)

That's because the only thing hot in emulation right now is ARCADE. For console emulation, the only thing that has been going pretty well ix XBOX and Game Boy Advance emulation, modding, etc. The only reason why GBA stuff isn't happening as much here is because there are already too many sites going about with it. Emulation has been really slow lately, I'll continue to keep console emulation and arcade emulation, I'll never just make this site for Arcade. That was NEVER my intention and never will be.

As for the PinBall forum, I think all it needs is a little boost and we should maybe post screenshots and what people have made or done on the front page to liven' it up a little. Also if I were to replace a forum for a Online Gaming Forum, it would be the Kaillera Hub Forum, that to me is the perfect place. Since it can still consist of all the Kaillera Hub information and now information for all kinds of other games, online gaming, etc.