Online Gaming Forum?

Alpha

Should we add a Online Gaming forum?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've noticed that we got a lot of online stuff for everyone that's not on this site.

Our own Emu-Network of Direct Connect Hubs which people share files and etc. We have a Kaillera Server and now even a Counter Strike Server. The idea was initially presented by ShibaTheDog and it seems like we need it in some ways.

The problem is, will it become in use? Will you as a user on this forum use it? Please vote yes or no for a Online Gaming Forum. Also this may replace the PinBall forum because of the overload of forums we have here.

We probably really don't need it. The kaillera server is doing fine and its fine with its own forums

The cs server was just meant to test out a server I may use for other purposes. If people want it, I'll keep it up :-D

If you want one, change the pinball or the kaillera one or something like that :-D

I think you should get rid of the rom request forum. Just keep the links. If you look in that forum, all you see is a bunch of people with a couple posts who request a rom, then never post again. 99% of the requests could be found by looking in the pinned links. Just my 2 cents.

Replace the pinball forum.

What are you nuts!!!!

The pinball forum has nothing to do with this.

Wish we had some pinmame/virtual pinmame guru help me out.

anythinggoesemulation.no-ip.info

It looks great and I want to get into it. Need a hand though.

Don't need it. Topics about online gaming should be in their respective systems forum.

As for the Pinball forum, I posted a guide etc.........I can't help it if almost all the users on this forum are Neo Geo basket cases. Most of even the console forums are filled with posts about arcade fighting game ports, should change this from 1Emulation.com to 1Arcadefightingemulation.com, I mean cmon what's the ONLY games that get pinned in Current Affairs as "News"? Neo Geo fighting games, nothing else, and there are just as large of followings for other genres, series and hardware, if not larger. *shrugs*

Delete the Pinball forums if you want, but that kills a part of the diversity on these forums. (Even if it hasn't seen much use) If all that was left was Arcade.......I'd leave. (Not a threat, just making a point.)