Who's the toughest video game boss?

Gryph

Oh yeah!!!!!!!!! I forgot all about that damn Bison from Alpha 1.

I bought that game back in 98" from Blockbuster video for $4. I was happy until I got to Bison. I thought I was going to wup his arse, but I thought wrong. After 30 minutes of getting my arse wupped by his instant level 3 psycho crusher every time I missed a footsweep, I gave up. I snatched the game out of my system in a fit of rage and shattered it into thousands of tiny pieces. end of story. :-D

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah!!!!!!!!! I forgot all about that damn Bison from Alpha 1.

I bought that game back in 98" from Blockbuster video for $4. I was happy until I got to Bison. I thought I was going to wup his arse, but I thought wrong. After 30 minutes of getting my arse wupped by his instant level 3 psycho crusher every time I missed a footsweep, I gave up. I snatched the game out of my system in a fit of rage and shattered it into thousands of tiny pieces. end of story. :-D

LOL! I remember that too! I didn't break the game though, I had to modify my tactics (get lucky with well placed Alphas). I forgot how I beat him, I think I beat him with Ken and was super lucky. M.Bison in the origional Street Fighter Alpha was so godly I wanted him as a selectable character, but of course it's always a different story when computer uses him over your (remember how in Street Fighter Alpha when computer used Charlie he could walk towards you then throw a Sonic Boom). In the origional Street Fighter Alpha, Bison was fast and could do some nice combos on you, but then in Alpha 2 (when they made him a selectable character) they tweaked him and he was never the same. Same as Akuma.

I remember Akuma used to be a name that if somebody said "I'm going to select Akuma" it would put fear into people because they knew they was in for an ass whooping. Then Alpha 2 turned Akuma into a joke and he's never been the same. Every since then Akuma has just lost his magic it seems like. So they had to make Shin Akuma to replace the origional Akuma as a hidden boss guy.

M.Bison - Street Fighter Alpha (level eight) was such a biatch to fight.  Oh my god.  That when his alpha, the Psycho Crusher, was godly.  It had no down time and started instantly and he if blocked any of your manuvers beside a standing jab he would have enough time to hit you with a Psycho Crusher while you was still in your animation.  Akuma on level 8 was easier then him.

:o i totally agree with you, i forgot bout him. that move is so god like when the CPU does it. that thing can blast u a new butthole. i remember beating him after a bunch of tries and i was jus totally on cloud nine. haha :)

Neo-Dio from World Heroes Perfect.

please tell me u dont play this game anymore!! haha jk, its koo. but its world heroes!! *gun to the head*

Hey man, that game was classic. BACK IN THE DAY YO! :) Er... but no, I don't play it anymore. It's old news. I just remember it vividly.

Edited by nyuuka

Ingiz from KOF 2001 is hard, but there's a infinite combo you can do with Hinako. That's how I beat him without breaking a sweat.

That might be, but were talking about bosses not beatable by lame-ass tactics, or infinites. :)