Who's the toughest video game boss?

Gryph

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to include the hardest fighting game bosses.

Shin Akuma and Serious Mr. Karate in SVC: Chaos.

Igniz - KOF2001

Shin Akuma - CVS 2 (I could beat God Rugal but not Shin Akuma)

Did anyone else find Mukai in KOF2003 a lot easier than previous KOF bosses? You just had to stay real close and move behind him to kill him.

Yeah, I forgot to mention Shin Mr. Karate from SVC and Igniz from KOF2001...

True, Sephiroth isn't hard in FFVII, but he has some damn cool moves. He's pretty badass in Kingdom Hearts though.

Definately Igniz - KOF 2001. He could kick your ass like he's nothing. I remember I wanted to tear my controller in half trying to beat him.

Also, Sephiroth in FFVII was an easy boss to kill. I owned him the first time playing and I was rushing through the game (beat FFVII in 45hours) Speaking of FFVII, remember one time I fought Ruby weapon and you know how he takes away two of your characters? On time he took away all three, lol! I lost that battle instantly! I think it was a bug or something.

M.Bison - Street Fighter Alpha (level eight) was such a biatch to fight. Oh my god. That when his alpha, the Psycho Crusher, was godly. It had no down time and started instantly and he if blocked any of your manuvers beside a standing jab he would have enough time to hit you with a Psycho Crusher while you was still in your animation. Akuma on level 8 was easier then him.

Nightwarriors - Huitzel (level eight) was a mid-boss in the previous game, but he would kick your ass like you was a nobody and could combo you into the ground since he had a move for every situation. Pyron wasn't nearly as difficult as him.

Edited by Lightsier

-Marvel vs. Capcom 1 - (Onslaught)

-KOF2k1 - (Ignis)

-CVS2 - (Shin Akuma)

thats all I can think of right niw.

try using that move in ur avatar on them.

LMAO. sry just had 2 say that. that's soo effing awesome :-D

anyways. I personally say that the M-Bisons on Gokutentu were very VERY hard (street fighter alpha three. dramatic battle where they were both against you and both had full super ALL the time) and yes, Johann is untouchable. Evoga has some SERIOUS issues w/ their boss programming

Edited by bled2deth17

Ruby weapon was the hardest boss for me, the fact is we finally ended up giving up on him. I honestly think our game was busted. Me and a friend faught him one time for over 4 hours, and he never died, we even calculated the damage, and it was up there around a couple of million hit points. After trying to beat him for like 2 days, we said screw it. We even read that he had something like 600,000 hit points in a book, so there definately had to be something wrong with our version.

We used every trick in the book and we had every item. Nothing would kill that thing. When we finally said screw it and started to fight Sepharoph, he was a piece of cake. We actually beat him in less then 5 minutes on the first go around. Of course all of our characters were level 99, but he went out like a little biatch.

Also, Sephiroth in FFVII was an easy boss to kill.  I owned him the first time playing and I was rushing through the game (beat FFVII in 45hours)  Speaking of FFVII, remember one time I fought Ruby weapon and you know how he takes away two of your characters?  On time he took away all three, lol!  I lost that battle instantly!  I think it was a bug or something.

I never owned the game and only played that part when my friend went to get something from his car. He's the only boss I fought against but my friend whipped his ass. But I was never good at ANY of the Final Fantasy games or console RPGs for that matter. Too much time to invest in them.

But Bison was a pretty tough biatch but I accidently beat him with an accidental combo. :-D It was sweet.