King Of Fighters 2003 (kof2003.zip) News V

James

Thanks! The following 3 links are the correct ones though.

Test.zip

S1 Fixes

2K3 Fix.zip

I've tried what you described and it works! Cool! Now i'm playing the 'HERO' or kof2003 plus version which is also from neogamez. Good to have proper hacks and graphics for the hidden characters. Time to dump mameplus and winkawaks dev! Woohoo! :lol:

Good work neogamez! :D

yeah but it only works on that hacked nrx nothing esle

i will use mame and fba and use the cheats at least i know its not a hack.

i say down with them lame hacks

Yup just realised that... oops... luckily i still have the ones in mame and all intact! ;)

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! The following 3 links are the correct ones though.

Test.zip

S1 Fixes

2K3 Fix.zip

I've tried what you described and it works! Cool! Now i'm playing the 'HERO' or kof2003 plus version which is also from neogamez. Good to have proper hacks and graphics for the hidden characters. Time to dump mameplus and winkawaks dev! Woohoo! :P

Good work neogamez! :D

yeah but it only works on that hacked nrx nothing esle

i will use mame and fba and use the cheats at least i know its not a hack.

i say down with them lame hacks

Yup just realised that... oops... luckily i still have the ones in mame and all intact! :D

lol i never touched my kof2003 i had a copy allready sitting in my NRX Folder.

So now that KOF2K3 is out for NRX id like to make a post just so i could help out and at the same time be helped out myself.....

1)Will anyone care to point out any glitches/bugs that are in this initial release of KOF 2003 NRX?

2)Are there any fixes for any of the bugs/glitches? (i havent got around to playing the ROM cuz i dont have a controller)

So now that KOF2K3 is out for NRX id like to make a post just so i could help out and at the same time be helped out myself.....

1)Will anyone care to point out any glitches/bugs that are in this initial release of KOF 2003 NRX?

2)Are there any fixes for any of the bugs/glitches? (i havent got around to playing the ROM cuz i dont have a controller)

all i know it only works on a hacked nrx which means it wont work on any other nrx version

as for for bugs there is sound problems and thats all i know.and no there has not been any fixes for it considering it was only just released.

Edited by james