King Of Fighters 2003 (kof2003.zip) News V

James

Please help...ForceX's FBA compile won't detect my Kof rom. It's named Kof2003 and it's the same rom that came bundled with Mame32plus, except with the two patched files that fixed up the infinity number and gave you the secret characters.

Any help would be much appreciated, I'm dying to get this running on FBA.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the same problem as mine I think.

After loading the game and seeing the error, click yes on the prompt about giving advanted technical info. It should give the error. For me it was the a different CRC and filename extension of the ROM.

Sorry Strider mate, but my rom won't even be detected. That is, when I go to "scan roms," nothing comes up. I've changed the 271 file from "rom" to "bin" and still no joy.

I'm guessing it's something really easy, I just can't figure it out.

Please help...ForceX's FBA compile won't detect my Kof rom. It's named Kof2003 and it's the same rom that came bundled with Mame32plus, except with the two patched files that fixed up the infinity number and gave you the secret characters.

Any help would be much appreciated, I'm dying to get this running on FBA.

your roms need to have the same rom name and crc if they do not match it will not work.

Sorry if this question has been asked, but I haven't been here for a while and I really don't have time to go through all the pages. :P

So my silly question is: Is KOF2003 out for NeoRage? :-D

Thanks!

I'm not 100% sure...but IIRC KOF2003 does not work on NRX...It currently only works on MAME, FBA and Kawaks 1.48dev...

I'm 200% sure that KOF2003 doesn't work in NRX.

I've heard that if you use the p1 from the Snk vs Capcom romset...you can play KOF2003 in NRX but there are graphic errors etc...but its still playable :lol:

How do graphics error equal playable? Little graphics errors are fine, but using a P1 from a different game...Nothing "good" should come out of that.

Edited by Agozer