King Of Fighters 2003 (kof2003.zip) News V

James

OK....After getting Prican25 to test out my FBA Compiling Guide we have discovered many errors...mainly when you download MinGW you are missing alot of files etc..so I am just going to upload my MinGW to my website for everyone and just explain how to compile after the setting up MinGW section....

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I remember the first time I tried to compile FBA, it took a few hours to track down all the files mingw/fba needed and put them in the correct places. I just would compile, get an error, fix it, compile again, get an error, fix it, etc. Finally, I got it working.

quick question

I have windows ME and i dont like playing KOF 2003 on KAwaks because i cant get most of my moves off (hcb, hcf, maiden masher).

I d/led mame but it asks for the Unicows.dll file and gives me an error message. Where do I put the dll file for it to work.

I also have the same problem with FBA i have some kind of "vidlnit error"

i really dont like XP cause it bogs my comp down. Can anyone help me with this problem??

quick question

I have windows ME and i dont like playing KOF 2003 on KAwaks because i cant get most of my moves off (hcb, hcf, maiden masher).

I d/led mame but it asks for the Unicows.dll file and gives me an error message. Where do I put the dll file for it to  work.

I also have the same problem with FBA i have some kind of "vidlnit error"

i really dont like XP cause it bogs my comp down. Can anyone help me with this problem??

unzip unicow.dll to the same location of mame application.