King Of Fighters 2003 (kof2003.zip) News V

James

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops.... Nevermind. The problem is my mistake..... It was just a wrong filename. FBA didn't load the S1 file (The FBA was looking for the extension.bin. Mine's on ROM)..... Thats why there were no fonts and stuff..... XD

does it still complian that the crc is wrong ? cause if the crc is right it would still load the rom eevn it had a differnt ext so i find that strange unless the crc wrong to start with.

Edited by james

It looks for "271-s1.bin" although the KOF2003 in MAME32K has "271-s1.rom". I ignored the errors (It said didn't find file.), so basically the romset loaded didn't have the S1 file.... O_o

Nope, it didn't load. It specifically wants that filename..... =P

Edited by StriderVM

It looks for "271-s1.bin" although the KOF2003 in MAME32K has "271-s1.rom". I ignored the errors (It said didn't find file.), so basically the romset loaded didn't have the S1 file.... O_o

Nope, it didn't load. It specifically wants that filename..... =P

thats why i said if the crc was correct then it would load anyway.even if it was 271-s1.bum

Well, the CRC is wrong.... OK... Sue me..... =P

What I did is rename the extension to bin and load the ROM. FBA said CRC does not match, ignored it and it loaded the game fine... So its alright now.... =P

:angry: as long as your happy ( i would not be cause its the wrong rom) ;)