King Of Fighters 2003 (kof2003.zip) News V

James

Anyone who is having trouble downloading N3OGhost's FBAx compile from the previous site that was posted..I have uploaded it to my website...You can download it from here

To download the above file you have to Right mouse click on the link and then select Save Target As

Enjoy  :)  :o  :D

nice maybe you could post that in the next gen forum. :)

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoy  :)  :o  :D

God damn that "smiley" is so subpar...

That smiley is my favourite one...:)

Also, thanks for the sugguestion James...I've now posted that link in the NextGen forum as well :)

Edited by ForceX

Hi ppl. Im kinda new here so plz don't crucify me :$$$:

I have a q: Why on certain PC's in neogeo emulation of KOF2k3 i cannot press combined actions (like change player, recovery, etc.). I use both Kawaks 1.48dev and Mame+ (from those links U all gave earlier), on two machines: at work (hink hink;)) and at home.

Their specs: Work: Athlon 2000+, 256MB PC400 Kingston CL3, ASUS A7V8X-X, 40GB WDC 7200rpm, ATI Radeon 9800SE 128MB with Cat 4.2, Windows XP Pro SP1 PL, Logiteh Standard Keys on PS/2.

At home: Athlon 2600+, 2x512MB PC400 Kingston CL2,5, Soltek SL-75FRN2-RL, 80GB Samsung SATA + Maxtor 40GB PATA, ATI Radeon 9600XT w/Cat 4.2, Windows XP Pro SP1 PL, Logitech Cordless Desktop MX(the bug happens on PS2 and USB - so i put out keys maybe as a problem source?)

Strange thing is that in some other games this problem does not exist... HELP!!!!

Well, it is just a normal limit of keyboards.

Unfortunately, the only solution is to either change the keyboard. (Get lucky to get a keyboard with less limit.) or to reconfigure the keys to other, err, keys.... XD

Try the numpads. then the WSAD (HL / CS Standard) for the directional pad.

ForceX :

Unfortunately, it still doesn't load in my laptop. But the official build works on my laptop though.

PS. Any report of half-circle motions in KOF2003 work in FBA? ^^

Here is the specs of my laptop.

Via C3 733 (This is probably the cause of the problem) MMX/LongHaul/3DNow!

256MB SDRAM

Windows 2000

SiS 630 Video Card

Edited by StriderVM

Well, it is just a normal limit of keyboards.

Unfortunately, the only solution is to either change the keyboard. (Get lucky to get a keyboard with less limit.) or to reconfigure the keys to other, err, keys.... XD

Try the numpads. then the WSAD (HL / CS Standard) for the directional pad.

ForceX :

Unfortunately, it still doesn't load in my laptop. But the official build works on my laptop though.

PS. Any report of half-circle motions in KOF2003 work in FBA? ^^

Here is the specs of my laptop.

Via C3 733 (This is probably the cause of the problem) MMX/LongHaul/3DNow!

256MB SDRAM

Windows 2000

SiS 630 Video Card

Sorry about that....I will see what I can do for you....also I have no problems pulling off any moves in KOF2003 on Kawaks, MAME or FBA.....

ForceX :

Well, those half-circle motion problems happen if u use a keyboard, and WinKawaks or NeoRageX.

Also, I've found another compile of FBA which worked on my system. I found it on

http://www.neogeo-snk.com.

The version compiled seems to be same as the latest official build.

But there are minor problems in his build though, I can't see ANY system related stuff. I mean the credit stuff, fonts and ingame life and super meters.... Everything else runs fine.....

Well, at least for me it's confirmed that the half-circle motion problems only happen when you use the emulators NeoRageX and WinKawaks. If u use MAME or Final Burn Alpha, it doesn't happen. Perhaps it's the way the emulators process keyboard commands?

Edited by StriderVM

I have never had a problem doing half-circle motion on WinKawaks either tho....

I'm glad you found a build that worked on your system...sorry I couldn't be of more help....I haven't compiled FBA for a C3 system before.....only for my other computer, which has an Athlon in it....(The build I posted works on that - I just tested it)

Also, could you post some screenshots of the problems that are visible in the build that you downloaded...then I might be able to help :)

----

:P Yay...my 200th post :P

Edited by ForceX

ForceX :

Well, those half-circle motion problems happen if u use a keyboard, and WinKawaks or NeoRageX.

Also, I've found another compile of FBA which worked on my system. I found it on

http://www.neogeo-snk.com.

The version compiled seems to be same as the latest official build.

But there are minor problems in his build though, I can't see ANY system related stuff. I mean the credit stuff, fonts and ingame life and super meters.... Everything else runs fine.....

Well, at least for me it's confirmed that the half-circle motion problems only happen when you use the emulators NeoRageX and WinKawaks. If u use MAME or Final Burn Alpha, it doesn't happen. Perhaps it's the way the emulators process keyboard commands?

looks like the drivers are messed up if you cannot see the credit or fonts and ingame life and super meters.