King Of Fighters 2003 (kof2003.zip) News V

James

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about that.....I thought no one else needed it....you can download my new compile, which adds all of the Neogeo games...you can download it from here

To download the above file you have to Right mouse click on the link and then select Save Target As

Thanks, I'm at work right now so I'll have to get it later tonight.

And a lot of people want it! Have you ever been to Shoryuken.com or snk-capcom.com? There are a lot of people who are big fans of what you guys are doing here at 1emulation.com, you guys are heros!

Seriously, anytime people go to fighting game tourneys you can be sure to find modded xboxs running the hacked versions of emus.

Neo geo systems are rare and expensive, and games are the same way. King of fighters 2003 is a hard game to find in arcades, impossible where I live (rural Kentucky, USA), so emus are the only viable way to play the game for many many people.

Anyway, this post is getting off-topic so I'll just stop here.

Edited by iamnotagod

No Problem man....remember my compile is for the PC not the XBOX....there is another compile for the XBOX tho......

You can get the XBOX FBA that has all of the games added to it including KOF2003 from here

Big thanks to N3OGhost for making this compile :-D

*If the above link goes down let me know and I will upload it to my website for everyone*

Edited by ForceX

I get this when ni try to run FBX.

"This application has failed to start because libpng.2.1.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

now, i've looked for the dll and can't find any place to download at. :)