FBAx B4 and KoF2k3 FAQ

shadowjin

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who is having trouble downloading N3OGhost's FBAx compile from the previous site that was posted..I have uploaded it to my website...You can download it from

To download the above file you have to Right mouse click on the link and then select Save Target As

Enjoy :):o:D

Edited by Prican25

I suppose I can answer that... :$$$:

You need the following items :

1.  Modded Xbox able to run homebrew programs

2.  Know how to transfer programs and files to and from your hard-drive (tutorial for this can be found at http://www.xbox-scene.com)

3.  You'll need a copy of the "hacked" version of FBAx b4, the original dump of KOF2k3, the pmame.bin (fixed p1 rom that is 7mb), and a neogeo bios that has at least the MVS and AES bioses.

4.  Upload these onto your xbox and edit your menu to incorporate the FBAx b4 program. (the roms go in the roms folder)

5. you're done - play!

well i got it running, thanks for the help though. i play games off dvds, dont have a dash installed so i use craxtion to make the folder into an iso...

i had kof2003f (already had the pmame file inside)

i drag&dropped the unrared s1 into the kof2003f rar after renaming it to ".rom"

i then used iso craxtion to make the folder into and iso and bang it works fine...

i am a bit puzzled as to why no one really wanted to help me seeing as in other threads everyone seems so helpful... becoz im a noob?

I question, how do I save the region settings? (FBA-X) It seems it always starts in Japan mode.

Thank You

John

Thanks Prican25

Another question I am having problems with kof 95 + kof98 but kof98 is asking for a strange file yz98-p1.160 I never seen a file like this.

Thanks Again

John

Edited by John1220

can someone send me a pre hexed xbe. most of my romset's crcs are wrong. I Dled winhex and was immediatly lost. my e-mail is:

skintrauma@msn.com

thanx

hey man I have a problem with the FBAXGhozt, when I run the SVCPLUS in the screen to choose characterz the cursor frezee in Kyo anda I only can play with him, I try changing the P1 file for the P1 of SVC blue, also changing the CRC in the Default.xbe, and shows the same problem, even changing and renaming all the set fot SVCBL, also changing the CRCs in the Default, still freezee!!

Why???????

I already makes some changes in others CRCs for example to add the P1 files of the kof from 94 to 2002 to be able to choose all the final bosses, and works great SVC its the only Problem!!

hey man I have a problem with the FBAXGhozt, when I run the SVCPLUS in the screen to choose characterz the cursor frezee in Kyo anda I only can play with him, I try changing the P1 file for the P1 of SVC blue, also changing the CRC in the Default.xbe, and shows the same problem, even changing and renaming all the set fot SVCBL, also changing the CRCs in the Default, still freezee!!

Why???????

I already makes some changes in others CRCs for example to add the P1 files of the kof from 94 to 2002 to be able to choose all the final bosses, and works great SVC its the only Problem!!

just change your bios settings to another and reset. this is the bug where its suppose to be in mvs mode but puts the game in aes mode instead.

Well thank you so much now I can play SVCPLUS.

I already check the 2 version of FBAX hacked. The one of N3GHOST its great cause have all the roms, the problem its tha they dont put the options that Yhosihiro did (CRC check removed -Check size removed, for P1)

cause if you dont have the exact CRC its a Real Pain in the ass, but in the other hand Yhosihiro, didnt put all the roms like Mslug4 cause I look into the defaul.xbe with and Hexa editor and Is not there man!!!! also the name of Power instinc Matrimele its all flocked, i can´t get the exact name but the skin of this version its better than the FBAXGhozt

Both will be great if N3GHOST do the CRC check removed -Check size removed, for P1 and Yosihiro include all the roms with the correct name, and all the menu in English!!!!