Light Gun Games

There Death Crimson 2 and Death Crimson OX which both are pretty boring. demolition Racer: No Exit has a lightgun mini game where you shoot cars that come at you in 4 directions, pretty cool, in fact Demolition Racer is a great racing game as well.

And there is something I'm forgetting I think....I'm sure shiba will fill us in :ph34r:.

Anyway the ones you listed are the best.

i LOVE Death crimson OX, i dont see why anyone hates that game, i know some parts can be corny (its almost 100% engrish) but its sweet!

Dreamcast light gun games:

Confidential Mission

Demolition Racer

Death Crimson OX

House Of The Dead 2

Virtua Cop 2

Demolition Racer: No Exit

Dyanamite Cop

Death Crimson 2

Those are the ones i can remember off the top of my head right now, ill probably remember more later and ill post em

of course, those are just official ones, there are lots of homebrew ones too if you want those

Nah, its just originals I'm intrested in, cos when I bought that DC gun when it came out, I never thought that only 2 games would officially be released in the UK!,

and I bought that official Arcade Stick and I rarely use that, mainly for Virtua Fighter and Soul Calibur :ph34r:

confidential mission and death crimson OX are so corny, I love them. I laugh at the dialog and voice acting the whole time. heheh

HAHA yeah me too!! OX is just complete Engrish, and Confidential mission is just random

i love that one part where the girl just goes, LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE! in that retarded voice and then the game continues!!!

awsome games though, i have a feeling some of it was done on purpose though just to have some humor in such serious games (like the character names in Metal Gear Solid hehe)