Shareaza for torrent

BobRedthorp

i HATE, when there is only 1 seeder and then they log off when your download is at 99%

(im on dialup, takes ALL DAY, and right when your getting excited about your new game....BAM...it stops...this is why i download most of my crap at my friends houses where there is cable :D )

i HATE, when there is only 1 seeder and then they log off when your download is at 99%

(im on dialup, takes ALL DAY, and right when your getting excited about your new game....BAM...it stops...this is why i download most of my crap at my friends houses where there is cable ;) )

Yeah, I know exactly how you feel, I just got ADSL the other day and before that I just used to ignore downloading games, it was too stressful for me! ;)

i still download smaller games here, my PC is usually online all day so i just keep it downloading (i have a V.92 modem so i dont miss any phone calls, where you can "pause the internet" take your call and "resume the internet")

im going to get ADSL soon from XMission i think, not sure exactly when and if im going to get it yet or not though, i dont pay the bills around here :ph34r:

another thing i hate: When stupid people that dont deserve it, and dont know jack about how to use it, get broadband, like those stupid AOLers, and people that actually know alot about computing and know how to use and take advantage of broadband, get stuck on dialup....