Warnings

kaioshade

Has Anyone received three warnings and been kicked offf yet, just curious?

I doubt it. Theyt either got one warning or were automatically banned after that...and...

What the evil bump.

well, actually jennyjennyjenny got 3 warnings then got banned, it's just that all the warnings were given over the course of about two days :D

Did s/he? I remember only about 1-2 warnings.

Well, I was talking about verbal warnings, because I wouldn't know about the official ones, but I remember (s)he was warned about typing in all caps, and then about flaming people, and then on the third offence (s)he was banned.

So you see how thap applies here. :)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Gamecop is courteous when he warns someone, he will send them a PM telling them exactly what they are doing wrong. Unlike some other forums where they ban you without telling you why. I would know, I've been PMed by GC a few times. :D

• 4 months later...
Has Anyone received three warnings and been kicked offf yet, just curious?

I doubt it. Theyt either got one warning or were automatically banned after that...and...

What the evil bump.

well, actually jennyjennyjenny got 3 warnings then got banned, it's just that all the warnings were given over the course of about two days :P

Do you or anyone still have that Jennyx3 war? Damn I forgot to save it when I had the chance.