Warnings

kaioshade

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From reading your warning, you were getting off-topic in a thread. I'm guessing most likely one of the big threads here on the forums. We have been creating new threads just to keep people updated and everything on-topic. When you get off-topic, this annoys users because they can't find what they are looking for and causes problems in the thread. The only way to warn you is by using the warning system. Usually we even warn you before that as well. 8)

What happens when you receive a warning? Are there any immediate ramifications?

Well here is how it works..

1st Warning: Just a notification to the user that they are causing problems in the board.

2nd Warning: Another notification to the user that they are causing problems in the board with also a Post/Account Suspension to up to 30 days.

3rd Warning: Permanently Banned

That's about it. :D

1st Warning: Just a notification to the user that they are causing problems in the board.

2nd Warning: Another notification to the user that they are causing problems in the board with also a Post/Account Suspension to up to 30 days.

That's about it. ;)

I have 1 warning only...how come I got 2 days of being banned instead of just a "notification"?

That's about it. ;)

I have 1 warning only...how come I got 2 days of being banned instead of just a "notification"?

You were drunk, notifications didn't work. Infact I think I sent you a couple. ;)