PocketSNES is OUT!!! Yes Thats Right SNES!!!!

ForceX

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woah wait what? I'm very interested but also very confused. this is a plugin to play SNES roms on your Visual Boy Advance emu? what's up? explain it 2 me like I'm a six year old... if u wouldn't mind B)

ohh mannn can't VBA log sound? I MAY FINALLY GET MY CASTLEVANIA IV MUSIC!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

I have uploaded some Castlevania IV and Castlevania - Dracula X music files to my website.

You can download them from the sites below:-

Castlevania - Dracula X

Castlevania IV

You have to right mouse click and then select "Save Target As"

;);):(

already dead links :(

anywhere else I can get em?

And what actaully is the big deal with this? What's wrong with just using ZSNES for SNES emulation? :lol:

they don't log sound :P

uhh... guys?... I'm smart... how do you get this to work?

but seriously, I forget how 2 make SMC files... I sorta need a hand here :(

Edited by bled2deth17

And what actaully is the big deal with this? What's wrong with just using ZSNES for SNES emulation? :lol:

The problem is that ZNES doesn't work on GBA hardware.....now we are able to enjoy SNES games (not just ports) on the move... :P

they don't log sound :P

Did the music files I posted download for you?

If they didn't work you can download them and many others from here (I just remembered where I had downloaded them from :( )

I was developed by a guy who calls himself Loopy (He is an absolute legend for making PocketSNES)....its not really underground its more like homebrewed :lol:

This is just a WIP release so that everyone can see how the project is progressing..

And what actaully is the big deal with this? What's wrong with just using ZSNES for SNES emulation? :D

they don't log sound :)

Did the music files I posted download for you?

If they didn't work you can download them and many others from here (I just remembered where I had downloaded them from :) )

oh no they worked my good man and it had most of the songs from the game in it. I did appreciate that and thanks much, but I still wanna rip the songs straight outta the game... cuz frankly the MIDI programmers on some of those songs completely slaughtered them lol. but yeah I found an SMC for contra three, saved it as a GBA and I loaded it up, so is that how u load games? save their SMCs w/ the PocketSNES? how do I make those SMC files?

PS: Contra 3 didn't work obviously, not supported yet. I got the font and the background and that was that :P

Edited by bled2deth17