If you have Kazaa lite K++ you NEED this update!!!

Shibathedog

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@LancerX... Usually in Overnet, you have to buy the "Pro" version to get optimum performance from it. Also, there are banner ads in it. With Lite, basically, you automatically have a "Pro" version.

I don't really like Direct Connect. If there were more links and stuff and more users, like BitTorrent and eDonkey 2000, I would use it. But as of now, it doesn't even compare to both.

Anon.

well i got that overnet thing, and it hate it allready, 1, i enter a serial and it doesnt seem to do anything, and the other, is no matter what file i get, no matter what the availibility, it sits there and says "looking" and its been like that for 20 minutes, flock that!!!

someone give me a serial or something that works, or tell me why my stupid overnet isnt working, i think it IS registered because there are no ads at the top

Antiwinner is the one who posted the link to it by the way

Edited by Shibathedog

direct connect, what can i say...., first you need to have a minimun amount of gb of anything, second if you find something you need to ask permission to that person to open an slot and then download at a 5kbs rate, no way, definitly i prefer bittorrent and newsgroup where you can find everything.

Antiwinner22 i'll try the lite vers. after unnistalling the normal vers. but mymain problem is that i'm under a nat network so overnet thinks i'm firewalled and i can't open any ports because the router i have won't let me, amazing....

LancerX... so you have open routes enabled for overnet to pass through, but it says you are firewalled? Try typing in "retest" on the blank line at the bottom of the overnet application. push the little ball in the right-hand corner if you can't type anything. This fixes mine, which always states that I am firewalled.

Anon.

EDIT: Type a "?" mark to get see things that you can type in that blank line.

Edited by AntiWinner22

well i got that overnet thing, and it hate it allready, 1, i enter a serial and it doesnt seem to do anything, and the other, is no matter what file i get, no matter what the availibility, it sits there and says "looking" and its been like that for 20 minutes, flock that!!!

someone give me a serial or something that works, or tell me why my stupid overnet isnt working, i think it IS registered because there are no ads at the top

Antiwinner is the one who posted the link to it by the way

1. What do you mean by serial? Like an application serial? (If so, use astalavista.box.sk)

2. Use Jigle.com to get the links to download. The integrated one is crap.

How To Use Jigle.com:

Type in your search for whatever. It will probably end up with nothing. There is a button, however, that says to "Update Jigle." Press this button. It will search through over 40 eDonkey2000 servers and find what you are looking for. If will then give you the results according to how many people have it, relevance, or size. Just click on the blue link while overnet is running and PRESTO!

Alternitavely, you can copy the link, then later, when overnet is running, type "dllink" then whatever the link says at the bottom of the overnet screen.

EDIT: If Overnet is hashing the files that you are sharing, than the "Looking..." status might be there for a bit. Patience, my friend, patience :D.

Edited by AntiWinner22