If you have Kazaa lite K++ you NEED this update!!!

Shibathedog

I would never trust Kazaa...............even with these so call safe guards

:D

i have used Kazaa for some years now with no problem.and i never get any viruses now since i keep my virus def up to date. :)

Correct again. Whether or not you get RIAA breathing down your neck depends on what you actually share/download from there. Kazaa Lite K++ is still alive and kicking and I'm not going to stop using it because of possible viruses and whatnot.

Shareaza is my other option.

There's no such thing as completely safe P2P, but no "educated" P2P user cares about that.

Edited by Agozer

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is KaZaa Lite Resurrection:

KLR

Here is Overnet Lite, if anyone wants to try it (I don't think by me telling members of 1emulation is spreading to the entire world.):

Overnet Lite

NOTE: WinME users will have errors with Overnet Lite (dummy.dll won't work)

Here is an alternative for KaZaa if you still want to connect to the FastTrack Network (It also connects to Gnutella and gIFT):

KCeasy

EDIT: Here is Azureus if you are into BitTorrent

Azureus

Here is HardMule (for you eMule lovers out there)(Tweaked eMule Client)

HardMule

Guide to using it:

Guide

I prefer using Overnet Lite for whole albums and movies. KCeasy for single files (such as singles and such)

Anon.

Edited by AntiWinner22

no one here uses soulseek? i find almost everything im looking for, and a little more. theres a couple of users who share mass numbers of gba roms as well.

im in the process of fixing my dreamcast...what are some good p2p's for finding dreamcast isos?

no one here uses soulseek? i find almost everything im looking for, and a little more. theres a couple of users who share mass numbers of gba roms as well.

im in the process of fixing my dreamcast...what are some good p2p's for finding dreamcast isos?

Overnet Lite. Use Jigle.com to find the links to.ISO files

Hey AntiWinner22, you wouldn't happen to know what ports on my Hardware Firewall I have to open to make overnet lite work do you?

By the way....thanks for those links 8)

*EDIT* The link for Overnet Lite is down :/ Does anyone have a mirror for it?

Edited by ForceX

I have edited my previous post AGAIN to include an eMule client and a BitTorrent client that is certified A.O.K. by me (I have tested almost EVERYTHING: eMule, eMule Plus, Hardmule, Overnet, Overnet Lite, KaZaa Lite K++, KaZaa Resurrection, K-Lite, WinMX, ABC, Azureus, Soulseek, Shareazaa, Ares).

<----- Your source for the underground P2P 8).

EDIT: The arrow might not be facing the direction of my avatar if you have the generic skin 8)

Anon.

Edited by AntiWinner22