If you have Kazaa lite K++ you NEED this update!!!

Shibathedog

ok for those of you who dont have it then you really need Kazaa Lite K++

Yeah, its the same old kazaa, but this version doesnt have any ads, spyware, you get a 1000 rating, tools for blocking the RIAA, etc.

its really useful

anyway, its kinda hard to find, i found it on some german site with google, if you cant find it send me a PM

The latest version is 2.4.3, so make sure you have that, then go here to get the update

http://aldostools.com/badipupdater.html

To install, extract the above file, and then take teh files and put them in your kazaa lite K++ directory, overwrite any files it asks you to

to use it, while in kazaa, go to Tools, IP Blocker Updater

I recommend you have the Peergaurdian box checked because its updated more often, then just click update, and then your done

i do this update every time i run kazaa just to be safe

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, much faster speed, but if you want WHOLE albums,.ISOs that, and.EXEs that aren't viruses, then get an eDonkey2000 service, preferably Overnet.

I used to LOVE KaZaa Lite K++, I am even a member of the K-Lite Dev Board, but I have seen that KaZaa is really getting bogged down by viruses and the RIAA, and fake songs. That is why I transferred to Overnet Lite.

If you want KaZaa speeds, try Overnet Lite. Pretty good stuff (just keep it hush, Overnet Lite is not well known and the creator doesn't want it to spread it like hotcakes, or else the real Overnet people will do something).

Anon.

True, much faster speed, but if you want WHOLE albums,.ISOs that, and.EXEs that aren't viruses, then get an eDonkey2000 service, preferably Overnet.

I used to LOVE KaZaa Lite K++, I am even a member of the K-Lite Dev Board, but I have seen that KaZaa is really getting bogged down by viruses and the RIAA, and fake songs. That is why I transferred to Overnet Lite.

If you want KaZaa speeds, try Overnet Lite. Pretty good stuff (just keep it hush, Overnet Lite is not well known and the creator doesn't want it to spread it like hotcakes, or else the real Overnet people will do something).

Anon.

no thanks edonkey has spyware.Emule is the safer option.

and what i found silly of you was telling the whole world of overnet lite then telling evryone to say nothing

Edited by james

I would never trust Kazaa...............even with these so call safe guards

:D

i have used Kazaa for some years now with no problem.and i never get any viruses now since i keep my virus def up to date. :)

Edited by james