Hate these.rar files!

Ok after days of downloading skys of arcadia cd 1&2,

titled: DC - Dreamcast Skies of Arcadia - Echelon - dj3 - CD2 [found via www.fileDonkey.com]

When i looked at the contents of the.rar archive, its not just one cdi or nrg image, its several individual files, they stay this way before and after i unpack them from the.rar archive.

The end result is the following files...

e-skies1

e-skies1.sfv

e-skies1.002

e-skies1.003

e-skies1.004

. (all the way down to file 035)

e-skies1.035

I tried burning the seperate files together, by burning them all to a cd, but the cd wont boot up. I tried using 100% alcohol, but you can only select one file at a time. this would take too long,

are the file supposed to join together to make 1 big image or do they stay seperate when i find a way to burn them?

SO how do i burn this one?

do i have to use a disk juggler?

Thanks

no, the 33 files in the archive say 33 files once extracted, they dont combine or anything

He probably means that once you've extracted those numbered files from the archive, open the first numbered file in WinRAR and see what it contains.

Edited by Agozer

I just cant do it?!?!?!!? their is no.000 file, the.001 file extracts but it comes out individually still. Their is a MSinfo file and a File SVF,

The file svf is unrecognized by my computer, dont know if that will change anything.

But really i did exactly what Shibathedog said, My extracted contents look exactly like the archived ones!!!!!

I select the file open it with WinRAR, select destination and bam, 38 freakin files

ARGH!!!