help newbie with kawax please

rudetuna

i bought the old kawax and it came with all the old games which was cool. now ive been reading over six hours now posts and threads on how to put pim thru ss5 on my xbox. now heres my problem, when i tried to open up my dvd and see the formula for the project i couldnt.

another problem is i cant find a tutorial that tell me how to burn the files to a disc so my xbox can read it. i really need help just getting started.

i have the default.xbe and the ss5 rom and svc plus. i just want to know how to get started from scratch and build my own kawax plus, se, or hex, or any kind of kawax disc.

for xbox can u use cdrw? and must u use dvd-r? thanx any help or links will be greatly appretiated.

another problem is i cant find a tutorial that tell me how to burn the files to a disc so my xbox can read it. i really need help just getting started.

Use this program: Craxtion version 3.1

Make sure you also download the OCX and runtime files listed at the bottom of the page. Craxtion may not work otherwise. The program is easy to use, but if you have trouble send me a PM.

i have the default.xbe and the ss5 rom and svc plus. i just want to know how to get started from scratch and build my own kawax plus, se, or hex, or any kind of kawax disc.

Just put the emulator in a folder (can be named anything)... you should have the default.xbe, the "media" folder, and a "roms" folder. Put all your roms in the roms folder. Now start up Craxtion. It starts in "ISO Creation" mode, which is what you want. So just click the "Add" button at the bottom. The select the folder that has your emulator and roms. Then just click the "Create ISO" button at the bottom. That's it. Craxtion will then make an XBOX ISO with those files. I use Nero to burn the ISO. If, when using Nero or another program, you can a message saying that the "block size" is incorrect, select "Ignore' (not "Fix"). You will corrupt your ISO if you tell Nero to "fix" it.

for xbox can u use cdrw? and must u use dvd-r? thanx any help or links will be greatly appretiated.

Yes. You may have to try a couple of brands, but the XBOX will read most CD-RWs. But it doesn't "like" to read them. It reads DVD-Rs much more easily.

Again, PM me if you need any help.

Edited by Thraxen