What's your favorite arcade Emulator?

cosmic_lord

What's your favorite multi arcade Emulator? (Why?)  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Claiming that MAME is superior because it supports those old games... would be like saying that a beat up chevy blazer is superior to a Lambourghini Diablo because it holds more people. That's obviously BS, and it's a fitting analogy.

[Edit]

Switch out a beat up chevy blazer with a nursing home bus... because it carries more people, and most of them are old. That's a better analogy.

Edited by cosmic_lord

Everyone has their choices, why knock them for it. personally i think mame is superior to other emus, but i dont discredit other emulators. i just like the fact that i dont have to switch everytime i want to play something different.

cosmic_lord resize that pic please. lol

Claiming that MAME is superior because it supports those old games... would be like saying that a beat up chevy blazer is superior to a Lambourghini Diablo because it holds more people.  That's obviously BS, and it's a fitting analogy.

[Edit]

Switch out a beat up chevy blazer with a nursing home bus... because it carries more people, and most of them are old.  That's a better analogy.

Stop this rubbish.you like nebula other likes whatever emulators time you get over this.

as i said before we do not have to think the same way you do.

anymore of this crap and the thread will be closed.

Edited by james