Valentine's Day

Weirdy

Damn this work. For those of you in college, or about to attend college, DON'T TAKE 4 LABS IN ONE SEMESTER!!! It is pure hell.

But tonight I have plans to watch The Graduate with a lady friend (if I finish all this damn work). I think I'm going to say "Ms. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me." :blink:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

being glad that I can actually say I had a valentine this year, lamenting the fact that she's moving away by the end of the month, browsing this forum 2 see if KOF2K3 is done for Kawaks, playing random games on Rage, Kawaks, and Mame,

made sure that I listened to BODIES by SMASHING PUMPKINS today (love is suicide), burning the majority of the TOOL albums onto my computer, maybe burning the Evanescence album on it, updating the journal sometime, talking to people on AIM, playing SWORD OF MANA which I just bought yesterday, playing my guitar.

think that's got it.

I guess my valentine's day activity for today has been learning how to leech anime from IRC channels. Seriously, its a pain in the ass. The only reason why getting anime on irc would be better than getting it from DC is because you can't use DC w/a non-gui based server

Hahah. Go for it Mr. G. As for the labs...yeah, those pretty much suck on the long run.

Mr. G? What are you insinuating that I'm somehow related to Kenny G!!??? HUH!!?? :) Just kidding.

Well Valentine's Day turned out to be more of a pleasant experience than I expected. I finished all the work I set out to complete today and I had fun watching The Graduate...:) And now to play some games to round out my day.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Well for me, I just had a Prime Rib and Steak dinner. Damn that was delicious with a House Salad and French Fries.. damn right. :)

whoaa..slow down Gamecop, that doesn't sound like your regular healthy self :)....

..what happend dude, you break up with some chick or what?