Valentine's Day

Weirdy

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today, I'll target the females in my life that have hurt me by ruining their current relationships they are in. Like the saying goes, Payback's A Beeeeeeeooooooooccccccch!

Edited by Inmate77

It sux not having a g/f but i guess i could have one if i didnt live on the side of town that i live on, cuz there are no pretty girls at my school, and the ones that are pretty are either already taken or big time sluts. It's tough being a ganster mexican on the east side. :blink:

It sux not having a g/f but i guess i could have one if i didnt live on the side of town that i live on, cuz there are no pretty girls at my school, and the ones that are pretty are either already taken or big time sluts. It's tough being a ganster mexican on the east side. :blink:

LMAO :( I feel your pain man, I really do.

It's tough being a ganster mexican on the east side

I dont mean it in a bad way, but damn thats funny. As for me, ill play EQ and watch my kids till the wife gets home, then im sure we will argue about something and get in a fight. Just another day in this house hehe.

Nah it's kool man :blink: well at least you got a wife to argue with, im here with a plastic thing in my hand with buttons (dc contoller you perv.) not that thats not kool but you get what im saying. My friend invited me to the movies with him and his g/f but i dont like his g/f and i dont like feeling like a 3rd wheel.