Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Weirdy

Valentine's Day

me...idk, maybe I'll go to the arcade or something..or just get some money from my bank account and spend it on who knows what.....[b]oh crap!!![/b] :P :D, that reminds me, I need 25$ to take the A.C.T...ah well..I'll take care of that tomorrow...

...welp, thats my hardcore loser life.... :D

what are you other ppl gonna be doing?

I'll be avoiding people. Writing lab reports and studying for organic chemistry and microbiology.

Man I'm so glad I'm done with that ACT crap. It's not a hard test, it's just the complete 3 hours of pure waste.

watching the nba slam dunk contest haha...the [b]one [/b]year im glad i dont have a girlfriend.

Weep silently as I remind myself of the days events as I go to sleep, then realize that I did nothing of value that day, if I did, it was of value only to me and no one else...

Wait. I bought THUG. Nevermind, today was a good day! :D

Watch comedy/romance movies or playing games involve with romance (like Final Fantasy series). :D

Me...What AntiWinner said, minus the THUG part. :D

Despite my efforts, I'll be sitting on my white ass (I'm albino) all day. St. Valentine can kiss my ass, and so can Cupid.

staying at home instead of with my valentine becasue we have snow blocking the door of our house and covering the roads :D

GryphonKlaw, I think I can sort of relate to your situation.

I envy those who's got nothing to do, and basically just watch movies or play games, drowning in self-pity over things which really don't matter... just whatever they want. (I wish I had that sort of time.)

I'll be spending the next four days or so working on my reasearch paper, finish two sections for my math assignment (about a little over hundred problems), start reading my chapters for history, and to top it off, study for a midterm exam for geography. Hurray!!

So yeah, I'll be pretty depressed this Valentine........all thanks to school. Nope, girls have nothing whatsoever to do with it -- I'm over that phase already. College life....wonderful.

Yeah, I'll probably check in here from time to time during my "study breaks."

Wait. Why the hell do we care what we do on St. Valentine's? Don't you realize that it is just a corporate holiday? I mean, there really isn't any religious basis for it, or an important event of love happened.

Those are my 4 cents. I want 2 of them back, damn it! :blink:

Anon.