Who was it?

TapeWurm

Ok, here's the deal.... someone created an account at Emuparadise

under the handle tapewurm. Now, I am absolutely certain that someone from this site did this. While most people could give a damn, I do. My handle is sacred to me and represents years of who I am. All I ask is this.... please private message me and turn over MY handle back to me. There was a thread that mentioned banning "me"/you at that site. The real TapeWurm would never be banned from anything, I can assure you. I don't care who you are, I just want my handle back. All I want is the access info so I can have it back. My only response to your message will be "Thank You." no questions asked..... that's all I want. Thank you in advance.

Same situation i see !!:P But at that thread i post, you were'nt taking it serious but now you are. Its indeed disgraceful to be mocked by some dodo:mad:

Just tell those idiots at emuparadise (especially hippohomo) to come and look at tapewurms posts here. It is obvious that it isn't him, I mean the tapewurm here can spell and sounds really smart for one :yeah:

Whoever is trying to make people here look bad is just an ass and needs to get a life pretty fast...pathetic.