Kawa-Next

John1220

well plain and simple, the rom mr x and ciccor used doesn't use an s1.

i'm using the same zip that i had with kawa-x se which had the s1 rom already in it in kawa-hex and it shows the health bar perfectly; with kawa-x se or ciccors it gives me the health bar prob.

now mind you there was 2 kawa-x se's and the first one (it used 2 p roms) used the s1.

also kawa-x plus did as well

If only Kawa-Hex would merge mslug5 and CTHD2k3 into the same.xbe... I guess you can't ask for everything

maybe you missed the point i said in the first page; its getting harder to add more games in kawa-x as they need to replace others.

thats why kawa-hex has 2 xbes so that all games can be play (well the 2 prototypes are gone for mslug5 and cthd2k3 but you got the complete versions of both working).

though i would like to see if the games can be put in name order cuz i find too odd just scroll down to the kofs just to play cthd2k3 :lol:

man ;) you can't just add a line to the rom was made for. trust me its been tried and it doesn't work.

plain and simple, its not gonna happen unless theres a source to kawa-x which we all know won't happen cuz mr k won't release it.

just use kawa-hex and be happy that you can play the games at least.

just to let you know, theres no way in hell that with 1 xbe you're gonna be able to add kof2k3 when the p1 is out (if it ever comes out) as well, the game is big as kof2k2 (cut the m1 to 128k) and no other roms can replace it thats an alternate or different set.

Edited by Prican25

kawa-next is ciccor's version of kawa-x which someone took and renamed to their own which is gay.

if you want ciccor's kawa-x go to the pinned topic called get kawa-hex here

also next time just use a topic thats already made or else it gets deleted

Edited by Prican25