(Kawaks / Nebula) King of Fighters 2003 News IV

James

it isnt tough really, i did it myself but its been a while since ive done that. just study the makefile for a bit so you know what references to other systems you can remove. also you will need to edit the file "app.rc" inside <your FBA source folder>\src\burner so you can remove the checkboxes for other systems in the load window.

i just tried this because i want to see if it would make compiling a bit faster on my end. it did, but the difference is barely noticeable at all.

imho, it isnt really worth making a neogeo only FBA since it doesnt have a huge library of games to begin with (compared to MAME). but still, its your choice so good luck :)

credits to iq_132 on the app.rc bit :lol:. ill try looking for what you need to remove in the makefile to make things easier

cool thanks for that info.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't know much, but what is an fba, and is there a way to make a loader for the kawaks 148 dev version, and what is the differece between the dev version and a normal version

I really don't know much, but what is an fba, and is there a way to make a loader for the kawaks 148 dev version, and what is the differece between the dev version and a normal version

Try this link to help you out on what the difference is..

http://downloads.1emulation.com/pafiledb.p...=category&id=34

sorry for posting the question here i did not read the part about news link and support only, whoops!!!

• 3 weeks later...

fba=Final Burn Alpha

...its a neogeo/cps1/cps2/toplan...and something else I forgot.....emulator