(Kawaks / Nebula) King of Fighters 2003 News IV

James

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FBA forums just limits their support for FBA alone just like how MAME does to other public MAME compiles (MAME32p, MAME32K, NeoMAME, etc.), seems justified anyway. FBAX has its own forum, better ask there if needed instead of the FBA forums.

Edited by Xeon

OK, this might be lame but........

Has anyone tried/downloaded the NeorageX version of KOF2003 and KOF2003 Plus and then trying to make them run on WinKawaks 1.46? Just curious.... ^^

As Prican25 said it has been tested and it doesn't work.....I tested it out myself :P

I'm happy to play this in FBA but for the people who prefer Nebula or Kawaks it looks like you might be in for a long wait...

But since the people who are working on the KOF2003 P1 hacks have finished with NRX they will be able to put their full effort into getting it running in Nebula and Kawaks.

Has anyone tried/downloaded the NeorageX version of KOF2003 and KOF2003 Plus and then trying to make them run on WinKawaks 1.46? Just curious.... ^^

As Prican25 said it has been tested and it doesn't work.....I tested it out myself :P

I'm happy to play this in FBA but for the people who prefer Nebula or Kawaks it looks like you might be in for a long wait...

But since the people who are working on the KOF2003 P1 hacks have finished with NRX they will be able to put their full effort into getting it running in Nebula and Kawaks.

lets hope when they do get working there will be no sound issues like there is in that hacked NRX

lets hope when they do get working there will be no sound issues like there is in that hacked NRX

What sound issues?

Well, for me, the NeoRageX version is kinda useless for me because I'm a keyboard user...... I need the keyboard fix.... I hope it can come someday...... >.<

But I noticed that when I used a customized FBA for KOF2003, the keyboard problems doesn't happen. Then I guess it is related to the emulator itself.

What sound issues?

on the intro parts of the sounds are missing (from the music) while in game voices and sound effects are missing i have played kof2003 on mame and fba and i do not have that problem with sound. so i know its not the roms