(Kawaks / Nebula) King of Fighters 2003 News IV

James

according to the romshare forums, you can play kof2k3 (bootleg) on FBA now...well im too lazy to dl FBA....can any confirm dis?

This is for the kawaks emulator only

any posts that are off topic will be deleted

all other post for kof2003 are to be done here http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...?showtopic=4905

Edited by james

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...but i do not recomend it.

Because you can't insert coins to play in arcade mode, unless you have the correct BIOS. But then, if you can play with this BIOS in arcade mode, you can't select boss-characters. 8)

Hey james, I saw this on your website

trans2.png

What emu is this? Kawaks, MAME (does not support transparencies?!), Nebula (umm....no!) ? Fake maybe?

I can play kof2003 on kawaks dev and mame with no problems no speacial bios is needed. as for the pic's they are from the net that pic you show has a URL address on it....

The reason i do not recomend Kawaks DEV is that it is only a dev test emu and the roms it uses are not correct. once it works on the normal kawaks it will use the rom set like mame uses.

Umm...I think you misunderstood me, james. Did you notice the transparency? I'm wondering where it comes from. Myself, I can not enable the shown transparency on Kawaks dev. It was on your website, so I thought you might know something about it.

Can someone else enable transparencies on Kawaks?

...but i do not recomend it.

Because you can't insert coins to play in arcade mode, unless you have the correct BIOS. But then, if you can play with this BIOS in arcade mode, you can't select boss-characters. :blink:

Hey james, I saw this on your website

trans2.png

What emu is this? Kawaks, MAME (does not support transparencies?!), Nebula (umm....no!) ? Fake maybe?

I can play kof2003 on kawaks dev and mame with no problems no speacial bios is needed. as for the pic's they are from the net that pic you show has a URL address on it....

The reason i do not recomend Kawaks DEV is that it is only a dev test emu and the roms it uses are not correct. once it works on the normal kawaks it will use the rom set like mame uses.

Umm...I think you misunderstood me, james. Did you notice the transparency? I'm wondering where it comes from. Myself, I can not enable the shown transparency on Kawaks dev. It was on your website, so I thought you might know something about it.

Can someone else enable transparencies on Kawaks?

Thats why i said there is a URL address on the pic

poirot your post was deleted for the simple reason that you have posted in the wrong thread.

the topic header clearly says

(Kawaks) King of Fighters 2003 News IV

Edited by james

Ok guys I have started this thread just for the rom status for Kawaks, Nebula, NeorageX and for the work on the p rom.

So please post news or some tips and keep it with the topic of this thread.

All other Topics to be posted here: http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...?showtopic=4580

Please note anyone who post off topic will be deleted without notice!

Edited by james