(Kawaks / Nebula) King of Fighters 2003 News IV

James

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's actually more than what you guys think it is. I've had the problem, and I'm runnin' on a gig of PC3500 and 2x120 gig hd's in raid0. I think it's a problem with the rom he has. I have 1 game that gives me that error every time I try to play it with kawaks, but all my other games work. And that game works with another emu. :-\

I think it's actually more than what you guys think it is.  I've had the problem, and I'm runnin' on a gig of PC3500 and 2x120 gig hd's in raid0.  I think it's a problem with the rom he has.  I have 1 game that gives me that error every time I try to play it with kawaks, but all my other games work.  And that game works with another emu. :-\

Most strange. :D The only time an emulator has given me an "out of memory" was with Raine DOS, when I tried to load a game that needed more RAM that I had. :P Yeah, and DOS MAME does that too.

for some time now, ive been using the loader for kawaks 1.46 to play some of the newer games (svc chaos, metal slug 5, samurai shodown 5, rage of the dragons). i downloaded these games and emulator from neo arcadia, when they used to have them up.

is there anyway i can edit/change these roms so they work for the 1.48b/dev version?

even better, is there any sites that have these roms working for the 1.48b/dev to download?

i only use this version for kof2k3, and id just like to organize my roms a bit more. thanks guys.

1.48/dev kawaks was designed to play those roms without the need for a loader or asr.dat, but because of that it limits a person's ability to edit the emulator to play other games.

Personally, I still prefer the hacked kawaks for this reason n i'm sure many ppl r in agreement. We're all waiting for a the loader info to play KoF2003 on the normal kawaks instead of 1.48/dev version, which is more or a less a temporary emulator until the loader info is sorted out.

You wanna know what's funny? Using my controller I can't get off ANYTHING in Kof2003, but yet if I load up like Kof97 or any of the previous incarnations, I have no problems.

It must be crappy controls like the developers did for Killer Instinct arcade to try to seperate the pros from the button mashers.