(Kawaks / Nebula) King of Fighters 2003 News IV

James

Hey all I'm new here so come and get the rom+Kawaks, and trust me, it works  :blink:

Yes, of course it works. But as long as it works with kawaks-dev only, and not with the normal kawaks and nebula, this rom should be (is) considered as a dirty hack.

Imagine the following: for every rom you own, you have an emu that's specifically for this rom only.

And why do some people here hate MAME so much? Is it just teh speed?

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious, what is the difference between the dev kawaks and the kawaks loader version.

To me it seems pretty much the same, except I may need to change some of the names on some of my roms.

Is there any other difference? I am looking to use one of the two as my default emu for NeoGeo.

the developers version has more romsets and special developers options, like in the neogeo settings theres a developers mode (which curiously unlocks the bosses w/o cheats) and a developers menu

and i prefer the loader because it gives me the freedom to update and change my romsets as i please without having the exact files. i just need to change the.dat

Edited by alphabetman

thanks to neogamez?!? :rolleyes: they didn't do anything! if anything they were being hypocrites the entire time by speaking against the release of kof2003 and saying we're stealing money from snk playmore, but then they link the the roms afterwards. gah. not your fault you didn't know, but still.

Edited by james

ITS HERE KOF 2k3 for STANDARD WINKAWAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the screen on Neogamez shows Kawaks dev, not the standard one.

So, is it for the standard kawaks? I don't want to download just a new fake or kawaks-dev only rom.

Edited by naBaend

i didn't dl it, but im guessing that it's just for dev since neogamez released links to the mame version a few days after it was released, and now it's been a few days since the kawaks dev version has been out for a few days so neogamez released a link. but who knows, they may surprise us, and perhaps *GASP* redeem themselves a bit?