(Kawaks / Nebula) King of Fighters 2003 News IV

James

what about the Kawaks version for kof2003?? has it been released yet??

Yeah, yeah....spam, spam..

has it been released? has it been released? has it been released? has it been released?

Why can't you people just wait. It will be posted here as soon as it has been released.

You do not have to ask every minute: has it been released?

I agree..."If you wait, it will come."

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as for the normal kawaks the answer is no

but there was one the kawaks 1.48b dev (hack) which i for one do not recomend.

Geez that screen shot looks like crap.

had to resize, my desktop is 1280x1024

why the whole desktop ? i can take a screenshot of the kawaks window which uses less space and file size.

i just pressed print screen, resized, and threw it up on my webspace... i didnt think there was gonna be a critique.

why the whole desktop ? i can take a screenshot of the kawaks window which uses less space and file size.

i just pressed print screen, resized, and threw it up on my webspace... i didnt think there was gonna be a critique.

just asked . and there was no need to be offended.

just asked . and there was no need to be offended.

im not offended, im just a smart@ss

they merged the 8 c roms into 6 c roms (the c5 and c6 are duplicates of others, but i used a patch to fill up c5/c6 with 0's to compress to 32k instead the wasteful 12mb), combined all 4 v roms together into 1, patched the s rom (for graphics problems in kawaks), and cut off the last mb of the p2. the only original files are the m1d, the 512k version, and the p1. and the kawaks hes running it on is the 1.48b/dev version not the normal version.

Edited by alphabetman

Yeah, yeah....spam, spam..

has it been released? has it been released? has it been released? has it been released?

Why can't you people just wait. It will be posted here as soon as it has been released.

You do not have to ask every minute: has it been released?

i thought it has been released cuz i saw in a few sites that theres a NeoRageX version for kof2003 so i assumed that theres a Kawaks version 2 ;)